Wednesday, 5 December 2007

Killing Two Birds With One Stone.

Animations - line


Today we are continuing from Monday, when we started with PowerPoint. I would like you to make up a small PowerPoint presentation (7-8 slides minimum) aimed at young teenagers, showing them how to safely conduct themselves on the Internet and in chatrooms etc.

The design of your Presentation is entirely up to you. Please note that you do not have to actually present it yourself - just design it for other people to look at!

Once they are complete, next week I will show you how to make it autoplay (like a wee video), upload it to a server and link to it from your blog. As the WHOLE WORLD will be able to see it, make it good!

Some Internet searching will be required. Here is a You Tube link and some weblinks to start you off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp5nScG6C5g

http://www.surfnetkids.com/kidsafe.htm

http://child-internet-safety.humenews.com/index.html?gclid=COL-wKOQkZACFQ2WEgod5kw2AA

Off you go people! I look forward to seeing your finished slideshows!

No comments: