Wednesday, 12 December 2007

This Week

This week we will be uploading the PowerPoint slide shows that we made last week. As this is a bit fiddly to do, I will be on hand to give you lots of help!

Your PowerPoint will be held on a different server from your blog, so you will link to it with a hyperlink.

When you have finished your PowerPoints, please give them to me (I will give you a flashdrive to put it on) and I will upload it to a server. Then I will give you the URL for your hyperlink. Please make sure your PowerPoints are saved in the format YourName.pps (this means that it will open automatically for the user when they click on the link).

Then you just create a blog post, explaining what your PowerPoint is about, and instructions on how to work it. Insert the hyperlink to it and you're done! I look forward to seeing some very impressive posts this week! Best of luck!

No comments: