
OK, so it's not that original..... only the first thing anyone learns to write as a Computer Program. But kinda says it all, really. I am a Geekess, Out and Proud!!!
This is, however, my first attempt at blogging. Didn't even keep a diary as a kid. Let's see if I can train myself to be more committed to the electronic version. Have to admit, I do like electronic stuff - probably why I teach it to other people.
My favourite web site is probably http://www.howstuffworks.com/ - sad, I know, but there you go. My house is also full of old computers in various states of repair. It is not the first time my husband has come home to a house full of complete strangers, rooting through boxes for obscure parts for old computers.
I also like old record players and have a beautiful 1950's Dansette Conquest that I renovated myself. There is nothing like the smell of a heating audio valve! Perhaps I will post a picture of it later. Somehow my i-Pod Nano just doesn't evoke the same nostalgia.
This is, however, my first attempt at blogging. Didn't even keep a diary as a kid. Let's see if I can train myself to be more committed to the electronic version. Have to admit, I do like electronic stuff - probably why I teach it to other people.
My favourite web site is probably http://www.howstuffworks.com/ - sad, I know, but there you go. My house is also full of old computers in various states of repair. It is not the first time my husband has come home to a house full of complete strangers, rooting through boxes for obscure parts for old computers.
I also like old record players and have a beautiful 1950's Dansette Conquest that I renovated myself. There is nothing like the smell of a heating audio valve! Perhaps I will post a picture of it later. Somehow my i-Pod Nano just doesn't evoke the same nostalgia.
No comments:
Post a Comment